Student Discounts

At one time or another, everyone has heard of “broke college students.” In the U.S., a lot of students pay for their own college, which includes school, dorms, food, textbooks, etc. The only way to not become a broke college student is to be careful with spending of money. What better way to save money than to use some student discounts we may not be aware about! All you must do is go to https://www.myunidays.com/US/en-US and make an account.

After creating an account or logging in, the site will bring you to a page with boosted offers that are usually limited time only. Currently on this page are offers for Missguided, Boohoo, Adidas, PrettyLittleThing, Nasty Gal, and Oh Polly. There are 7 different categories to choose from in which they will take you to discount offers. They Include:

• Fashion

a. Clothing

b. Designer

c. Shoes

d. Accessories

e. Etc.

• Beauty

a. Makeup

b. Skincare

c. Fragrance

• Food & Drink

a. In-Store & Delivery

b. Groceries

c. Meal Kits

• Health & Fitness

• Lifestyle

a. Entertainment

b. Travel & Lodging

c. Digital Subscriptions

d. Home Goods

e. Etc.

• Technology

a. Laptops & Tablets

b. TV & Audio

c. Gaming

d. Tech Accessories

e. Cell Phones

f. Software

• Sports & Media

All students must do is click on the offer, press “Get Now,” and then they can reveal a code to enter into the website to get the student discount. Unidays can also be downloaded as an app onto students’ phones to make it easier than typing in the website. These discounts could help any student save money at stores and websites they usually shop at. Spreading the awareness of this student discount app could help save a lot of people from becoming “broke college students.”