Falcons W/PRIDE

Falcons W/PRIDE is a student-led organization at Fairmont State University that brings awareness and support to the members and allies of the LGBT+ community. Tuesday, September 3, 2019, the new student organization launched its first meeting of the semester. During the meeting Lars Lehmann, President of Falcons W/PRIDE, introduced the mission and discussed the semester goals with new and returning members of the student organization.

“Falcons W/PRIDE is a new organization to Fairmont State University. We want the students who are members of the LGBTQ+ Community and our allies to feel welcome and supported on this campus. Our goal is for members to be comfortable, confident, and curious.” – President of Falcons W/PRIDE, Lars Lehmann

Falcons W/PRIDE meets once a month, and the date often falls on a Tuesday. Whether you are a member of the LGBTQ+ Community, an Ally, or simply someone who wishes to learn more, note that Falcons W/PRIDE is open to everyone who wishes to attend. There will be several activities throughout the semester posted on the organization’s Instagram page, @falconswithpride, or on fliers posted on the campus cork boards.

“Falcons W/PRIDE is a place of love. It is like a second home. Everyone is understanding and open-minded.” – Vice President of Falcons W/PRIDE, Zettie Bowling

If you have any questions or wish to hear more about Falcons W/PRIDE, Lars Lehmann asks that you contact him at [email protected]